Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all I have a zafira gsi took it out the other day came back stopped on my drive the revs died she cut out now won't start changed coil pack,injectors, fuel rail,crankshaft sensor,camshaft sensor,throttle body,I only have pressure at the fuel rail when cranking over any help is much appreciated ????

·
Worn Out Member
6,437 Posts
Wow,did you do a code read before you started throwing all those parts at It ?
usually it's just an expensive waste of money and it just muddies the water when doing a diagnosis.

·
Worn Out Member
6,437 Posts
So you're thinking fuel,what's the fuel pressure running at ?
it should be 3.8 bar

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The fuel pressure is only there when i crank it over if I press the valve when not cranking there is nothing should it not have pressure all the time ??

·
Worn Out Member
6,437 Posts
I think i'd pull the k16 f/p relay out and check you have power at terminal 86 with ignition on and when cranking

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have bridged the relay pump is running fuel at fuel rail still will not fire 😤

·
Premium Member
14,459 Posts
Could really do with some live data while cranking,.. do you have a fuel pressure tester you can screw into the valve on the fuel rail, if the pressures to low then it wont run, what about fuses have all the fuses been checked,.

·
Worn Out Member
6,437 Posts
There's no sensor on this to measure fuel pressure,so no live data to see on the scanner,
you need to get a gauge on it.

·
Premium Member
14,459 Posts
Another thought,.. have you checked the timing belts intact, cams spin when cranking.

·
Premium Member
14,459 Posts
You should have a 12v supply on one wire and the other wire is a ground triggered by the ecu, if the fuel pressure is low the ecu wont trigger the injectors, .. what live data pids does your scanner give you.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sorry for late reply guys had a fair bit on had to sort father-in-laws car for mot I will check things mentioned and will post back much appreciated 👍

1 - 16 of 16 Posts