Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So far, the wipers are not colliding, though I understand this may happen soon enough.... This question is about the sweep of the wipers, on the drivers side, it stops vertically (ie parallel to the side of the windscreen) but about three inches in, so in the rain I loose quite a bit of visibility to my right.

Is there a fix for this? Is it easy??

Is this sort of thing covered in the workshop manuals and are they worth getting considering that I don't really like car DIY?

·
Registered
64 Posts
The zafira A were all fitted with left hand drive wiper linkages , there is a right hand drive version available but the part number is not on EPC .
If the car was within warranty Vauxhall would change it F O C .
Take this as fact as ive seen the technical bulitin .
If you want the R/H/D part number let me know .
Hope that helps .

·
Registered
64 Posts
The zafira A were all fitted with left hand drive wiper linkages , there is a right hand drive version available but the part number is not on EPC .
If the car was within warranty Vauxhall would change it F O C .
Take this as fact as ive seen the technical bulitin .
If you want the R/H/D part number let me know .
Hope that helps .
They absolutely refused to change mine when I complained. That was at Grimshaws in Manchester.

Stephen

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have fond that using rainx on the windscreen keep this area relatively clear, improving visibility no end. Hope this is of interest to someone.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.