Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folded down the rear selts as normal to take garden rubbish to the local tip at the weekend. When I came to raise them again, 2/3 no problem but the third (left hand) is impossible to raise. On checking, the inertia seat belt, which is actually for the middle seat, seems to be jammed in the retracted position and will not free itself. This means that when I try to raise the seat the seatbelt gets extremely tight rather than extending. I now therefore have a car with only one and a half back seats - lucky I have two spares in the boot. Can anyone advise me of a way out of my predicament as the school terms starts next week!!!!

·
Trisexual
2,149 Posts
I'm not overly farmiliar with the zafira, but in MG when I put the rear seats down, the belt would often lock. If that's what's happening, release it back a few cm then pull it out.

·
Registered
2 Posts
The new model Zafira Tourer has the middle seatbelt coming down from the interior roof instead of out of the top of the actuall seat , we have been on to Vauxhall about the problem with our 56 plate zafira middle seatbelt and they say it must be only a problem with our car , so why have vauxhall changed the design of the middle seatbelt obviously a comman problem , why dont they recall our model zafira for that problem , not happy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts