Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I fill up washer bottle up it just gushes onto the floor.

Seems too fast to be a crack, Im assuming the hose has come off at the bottom.

Only problem is I can't easily get the bumper off, one of the previous owners absolutely mashed up the trim screws in the wheel arches.

Any ideas?

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,613 Posts
On the bumper removal or getting under ?

Ramps or jacking car up on the passenger side and take wheel off for full access if you don’t want to go under

or

to get the bumper off drill out the screws

·
Premium Member
3,650 Posts
I could get under if I borrow a trolley jack.
If you are using a trolley jack, make sure you support the car safely (stands or wooden blocks), don't just rely on the jack.

Reactions: awol

·
Don't be afraid it's only nuts and bolts
1,127 Posts
No need for jacks just turn lock to lock for wheel arch bolts and underneath push the center of the black plastic rivets out but dont loose them,if you need a bottle let me know i have a couple,possibly fit it if you locally to Bedfordshire and cheaper than anyone else

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No need for jacks just turn lock to lock for wheel arch bolts and underneath push the center of the black plastic rivets out but dont loose them,if you need a bottle let me know i have a couple,possibly fit it if you locally to Bedfordshire and cheaper than anyone else
The fixings that hold the front bumper on in the wheel arches arent the pop rivet things on my car, they are the T20 trim screws.

But mine are rounded off

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts