Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

41 - 60 of 84 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,066 Posts
It looks like the car has realised something is wrong with the main relay circuit, give me an hour and i will look at the wiring diagram and see what switches that fuse you piggybacked off, it may be that its noticed there is no voltage on the other pin of fuse 21 or that other fuse circuit voltage has dropped, have you checked what voltage you have on the temporary wire.

P0685 06 Main Relay Circuit Low Voltage
P0703 06 Brake Switch Failure
P0130 04 O2 Sensor Circuit Open (Bank 1 Sensor 1)
P0136 04 O2 Sensor Circuit Open (Bank 1 Sensor 2)
P0011 61 Intake Camshaft Phasing Mechanics Range/Perfomance (Bank 1)

·
Premium Member
15,066 Posts
Fuse FE19 would normally power the MTA gearbox ecu if your car was a semi automatic, its a constant live from what i can see, which is distributed to other fuses via the circuits inside the uec,, can you measure it to see what voltage you now have at the fuse.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Fuse FE19 would normally power the MTA gearbox ecu if your car was a semi automatic, its a constant live from what i can see, which is distributed to other fuses via the circuits inside the uec,, can you measure it to see what voltage you now have at the fuse.
Thanks for replying. It is a manual car. I will measure the voltage and report back.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
And whats on the occupied legs.
The one at the bottom is showing 12.8 when switch on and 0 when switch off.
The one at the top is showing 3.33 when switch on and 0 when switch off.

Just to clarify, i removed the cable that we introduced and measured the voltage from socket legs.

·
Premium Member
15,066 Posts
Ok, so the main relay also powers fuse FE26 and 32, these both power sensors on the engine (fuse 26) and the brake light switch fuse 32, they all look to be on the same feed as fuse 21 which is the one you have given power to from fuse 19, try putting a feed to the other side of fuse 21 as well and see if it will back feed the other two fuses and overcome your problem.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Ok, so the main relay also powers fuse FE26 and 32, these both power sensors on the engine (fuse 26) and the brake light switch fuse 32, they all look to be on the same feed as fuse 21 which is the one you have given power to from fuse 19, try putting a feed to the other side of fuse 21 as well and see if it will back feed the other two fuses and overcome your problem.
So Just to change the leg from one to another on fuse 21. Correct?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Also, is there any way to clear the error codes without scanner? Just so I an check if the error codes reappear.

·
Premium Member
15,066 Posts
The ident codes on the fuse box always cover two or three other ident codes as they change the production as the years go by, your fuse box is covered by fuse boxes Jz, LK and LY, if you bought one brand new it would not match yours but would be compatible, they just supersede numbers.
If you look on here at fuse box number 2 it shows how they are superseded,...... FUSE BOX OPEL ZAFIRA-B

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
The ident codes on the fuse box always cover two or three other ident codes as they change the production as the years go by, your fuse box is covered by fuse boxes Jz, LK and LY, if you bought one brand new it would not match yours but would be compatible, they just supersede numbers.
If you look on here at fuse box number 2 it shows how they are superseded,...... FUSE BOX OPEL ZAFIRA-B
Cool Thank you. I will try to do connect the two legs on socket 21 and see how it goes and if it does not work then will buy this one.

How difficult it is to program? You mentioned that I will need a engine code, how will i get that?

·
Premium Member
15,066 Posts
You will need your car security code, its usually on a small credit card sized piece of card in the book pack, failing that you will need some ID, the cars V5 and some money and go get it from the main dealer.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
You will need your car security code, its usually on a small credit card sized piece of card in the book pack, failing that you will need some ID, the cars V5 and some money and go get it from the main dealer.
I found the car and security code and engine type etc. is written on it.
What else do i need?

·
Premium Member
15,066 Posts
Opcom which is a laptop based program and interface for Vauxhalls, if you want one that works PM @Koicarpkeeper and he will sort one for you at a good price,....

41 - 60 of 84 Posts