Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi can any 1 help ma pals got a zafira and engine managment lights is on all the time,when you drive car it loses power and just stops some times any ideas,had similar probs with my vectra,could it be cam or crank sensors,plugs or leads,wheres the throttle body and i`ll clean it out for him also cheers hope to hear from loads of people

·
Geriatric petrol-head
3,012 Posts
On any car - to find the throttle body just follow the inlet trunking back !

It could be any one of hundreds, nearly a thousand different faults. A code or codes will be stored in the ECU so get the diagnostic codes read - cheaper at a good independent than franchised dealers.

·
Registered
3 Posts
When i had the engine light come up on my 2006 zafira i found i was losing power alsol and sometimes when i slow donw and the lights it would just cut out. For me it was the coil that was faulty. It meant that not all the spark plugs where firing up so my car seemed short of power and breath. Mind be worth checking the coil out. Hope this helps in some way.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.