Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had above problem since buying the car, I have replaced everything, including the engine block and head, but trying to pull away the car shudders I am at my wits end, no fault codes ever come up on opcom and I have replaced every sensor and even replaced ecu with cloned one which was a good one, I changed the egr valve today and the one I put in made it a bit better but actually showed a fault code p2415-00 exhaust gas recirculation high voltage, the gaskets were different on them though one looked like it was a blanking one because it completelycovered a hole which was on the other, can someone please help as I am well over £1000 spent on the engine and its still the same, also itt pulls away OK if you give it very high revs, tia for any help

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Also hen you pull away away fist thing in the morning it pulls away OK but that is because automatic choke is on as soon as the choke goes off it starts the juddering, I have changed the throttle body again and new fuel rail with injectors

·
16,761 Posts
You could record some live data as a starting point, change the file extension to .pdf and upload it. Maybe someone can cast their eyes over it and might spot something. 🤔

Reactions: Gary Morrison

·
Registered
Tigra Twintop 1.8 AT Z18XE AF17
810 Posts
If you had 1000£ for an engine swap and didn’t fix it, its time to put the scanner a bit away and look for other common stuff.
So, a fuel pressure gauge is way less than 1000£ so lets crack on and get a fuel pressure read 1st?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I bought it all separate as I need the car, I replaced all sensors then the head then the block lol, can I not get a reading through opcom for fuel pressure in the output tests where I got these

·
Registered
Tigra Twintop 1.8 AT Z18XE AF17
810 Posts
Because there isn’t such a sensor and I said you could use a fuel pressure gauge to measure it. Now, english is not my native language, but I think a fuel pressure gauge does not mean opcom?

·
16,761 Posts
Upload videos to YouTube and post the link on here.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts