Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
15,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats the worst punishment you got for when you were monumentally naughty?

By far the worst for me was this:

During the 80s I used to go to Silverstone ALOT (once a month easily) and nearly always went to the F1 Grand Prix. We had a family friend whos company built the car transporters amongst other things, so that always got us into the pits, paddocks, VIP suites, and pretty much everywhere else worth going to.
This one year inparticular, we had been promised a ride in the JPS helicopter which we had been looking forward to for AGES..... but moi decides to do something a week before it, and the punishment is Im not allowed to go :cry: :eh :shame:

To this day it still pisses me off that I missed it, but even worse, I cant even remember what I did to deserve it :lmao:

·
VxON's Lil Devil
340 Posts
I went into the country park near where i lived when i was about 8, i wasn't allowed in there because there was a huge lake and the sand used to collapse round the edges... me and my friends katie and sophie went for a walk round the lake, sophie realised what we were doing was naughty and went home and told my parents... me and katie stayed there, then when i got home (my grandparents were there and blanked me) i got sent to my room where my mum smacked my arse with a wooden spoon and i had to stay in my room the rest of the day and my TV was taken away and the omega (do you still get them now? :lmao:) and i wasn't allowed any pocket money (cant remember how long for)

other time may have been when i threw a vase down the stairs and it narrowly missed my dad by about 2 inches... my friend sam who was round for tea got taken home and i was grounded for a week with no pocket money for 2 weeks - i must have been about 6 then :lmao:

I used be a right little :turd

·
VxON's Lil Devil
340 Posts
Nope used to only get threatened with it... only got hit with it about 2 or 3 times... cant remember what for the other times though

·
CavWeb Hooker
8,059 Posts
I was given the slipper for stuff as a kid. not thrashed to within an inch of my life, but it was enough to make me think twice about doing something naughty.

So I quickly learned to be devious!

·
KIWI meaty girl...
3,280 Posts
my mum had a plastic wooden spoon :)rolleyes: I know!) and it was bright orange and whenever I did anything naughty I'd hide it under my mattress just in case I got caught. Don't actually remember being hit by it tho!

My worst punishment tho was having my Dad say 'I'm very disappointed in you'. I'd be gutted and cry like a baby... :cry:

·
15,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I know we all got smacked or some variation of it, but what was the thing thats stuck in your mind the most apart from that?

·
Banned
8,538 Posts
Dest said:
I know we all got smacked or some variation of it, but what was the thing thats stuck in your mind the most apart from that?
Learn to plan ahead, always have a back up excuse if caught :lmao:

·
CavWeb Hooker
8,059 Posts
Erm, I once had my mountain bike wheels nicked by my dad as a punishment. I was late in from the park.

So my punishment was to have my quick ride home taken away, which meant a half mile walk, 10 minutes, rather than a minute or so on the bike. Which cut my football time down.

·
Rascal
12,176 Posts
think the worst punishment I ever got was when I stuck a garden cane through my sister's bike wheel, making her fall off. Dad hit me on the arse with the garden cane. It hurt but I knew I deserved it at the time.

·
Premium Member
4,028 Posts
Claire said:
Nope used to only get threatened with it... only got hit with it about 2 or 3 times... cant remember what for the other times though
so that's where your spanking fetish stems from! :lmao:

·
VxON's Lil Devil
340 Posts
Oh yeah sure Sy .... i was deliberately naughty so i could get my arse spanked with a wooden spoon

·
Premium Member
4,028 Posts
Claire said:
Oh yeah sure Sy .... i was deliberately naughty so i could get my arse spanked with a wooden spoon
i don't know, the things you youngsters do for enjoyment! :lmao:

·
Premium Member
6,156 Posts
In school when i was younger someone spat on the floor and noone owned up. The teacher made us hang from the wall bars and he threw a basketball at us until someone did.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts