Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
**VxON Photographer of the year 2008***
4,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
me neither... i do want the stainless steel bolts for the new cover tho...

gonna try and find some red uprated HT leads and other wee engine accents in red to bring it all out.

did a wee photoshop mock up of what the engine will look like with the new cover...

before:

after:

i think that tiny little change makes it look ten times better :)

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
shrink said:
(although i think the 125bhp 1.8 16v from the facelift vectra would work well in a cav)
too much work as its drive-by-wire and also it looks compeltly different to the X20XEV (see my avatar) ;)

the red cover will look better...good buy :up:

·
22,199 Posts
shrink said:
lol... if they are sort of in the know.. ud like to think they would know that no fool would put one in a cavalier hehe.
Funny you should say that...i have a book produced by Vauxhall called 'Cavalier to Vectra' (or something like that) and in it it states that the 1.8 16v was actually a Cav engine (it wasnt)...and we own cars made by these fecking dimwits! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
MadOnVaux! said:
Funny you should say that...i have a book produced by Vauxhall called 'Cavalier to Vectra' (or something like that) and in it it states that the 1.8 16v was actually a Cav engine (it wasnt)...and we own cars made by these fecking dimwits! :rolleyes:
:lmao:
it isnt listed on TIS as a cavalier engine so they must have realised the error eventually...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts