Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Not been on for a while but I am in need of a bit of help with my X25XE engine.
On the back of the plenum chamber there are the 2 vacuum thingies that control the ram system, can anyone tell me what colour electrical plug goes to each one ? I have a white plug and a black plug.

I also have a problem when accelerating, the engine runs fine and pulls great until I put my foot to the floor (full throttle) at which point the engine loses all power, if I lift off a little it will resume acceleration. Any ideas as to what may be causing this ?

·
Premium Member
5,300 Posts
Hello all,

Not been on for a while but I am in need of a bit of help with my X25XE engine.
On the back of the plenum chamber there are the 2 vacuum thingies that control the ram system, can anyone tell me what colour electrical plug goes to each one ? I have a white plug and a black plug.

I also have a problem when accelerating, the engine runs fine and pulls great until I put my foot to the floor (full throttle) at which point the engine loses all power, if I lift off a little it will resume acceleration. Any ideas as to what may be causing this ?
what car is it fitted to

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the replys.

Thats the way i have them, so all should be OK there. I was wondering if this may have been causing the running problems but seems not.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.