Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to mine changing the minutes on its own accord :lmao: Im looking for a replacement for my black Gsi.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
10,875 Posts
Is the little button stuck down?
Is that the only thing that's wrong with it?
Have you tried one of your other switches to make sure it's the switch not the comp itself?

·
8v Power!
10,748 Posts
Will bring it with me tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
31,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is the little button stuck down?
Is that the only thing that's wrong with it?
Have you tried one of your other switches to make sure it's the switch not the comp itself?
When i press the tiny switch, it depresses. Both tiny switches have been hacked by a previous owner by the look of things, so pretty sure its the switch, but will try Garys tomorrow anyway to see.

Will bring it with me tomorrow.
Cheers mate :D

·
8v Power!
10,748 Posts
Its from a GSI J plate if that means anything?

·
Premium Member
10,875 Posts
When i press the tiny switch, it depresses. Both tiny switches have been hacked by a previous owner by the look of things, so pretty sure its the switch, but will try Garys tomorrow anyway to see.
Sounds like the little push switch is f00ked, the other one's probably not much better off either, can't really fix it as it might be hard to find the correct replacement switch! :(
No biggy, will be easier to put a working one in then. :up:

·
Premium Member
31,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sounds like the little push switch is f00ked, the other one's probably not much better off either, can't really fix it as it might be hard to find the correct replacement switch! :(
No biggy, will be easier to put a working one in then. :up:
Aye :up: The other one is intermittent, and the FC function buttons are playing up also. Looks like the previous owner has been stabbing it with a knife:mad:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.