Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, I've been reading posts in relation to the best options for a spare wheel on a tigra b

I've recently purchased a 58 plate tigra exclusiv with the 17 inch alloys however it didn't come with the foam kit or a spare wheel

I don't fancy my chances with the fixing foam so want to get a spare wheel & tyre for emergency.

From checking out previous posts it seems a 185 55 r15 from a tigra a will be ok to use with the 17s

My question is, I've seen 2 different types of alloys for tigra A being sold on ebay, one was 5 spoke & the other bit different, does it matter which, as long as it's a 15 with the 185 55 15 tyre?

My last car which was a citroen c2 vts came with a jack kit, can this be used for a tigra or do I need something stronger

just want to get it all safe, Thanks for any help

·
Registered
185 Posts
Another member on this forum posted www.wheel-size.com this may help. You need to know that Vauxhall wheels are four or five bolt fixing. Inside your wheels are numbers on the back of the spokes, they are important, so make a note of them.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thanks so much that's a brilliant site, I've bookmarked it and going to get my sizes, as well I didn't know that about the sizes on the back of the wheel spokes, I will definitely take your advice thanks again (y)
:)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I went to the local tyre place that I usually buy my part worn tyres from and gave him the wheel & tyre size, he was able to source one for me for £20 & it fits brilliant, I am also able to use the jack kit that came with my citroen & stored it under the tyre..... Thanks again for your help (y)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.