Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
VxON Overlord
8,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What the f*ck is the matter with people?

We have urinals, why the need to go to the cubicles and get piss all over the seats, DIRTY BASTARDS

My guess is small winky syndome, too scared that someone might see their pathetic chipolata's whilst having a wazz :lmao: so lock them selfs in the cubicle

/Rant Over (for now :lmao:)

·
8v Power!
10,748 Posts
PVO_Dave said:
We have urinals, why the need to go to the cubicles and get piss all over the seats, DIRTY BASTARDS
this drives me up the wall too,

·
VXON's middle-aged lesbian.
28,788 Posts
Maybe they have problems with pissing sideways, like I sometimes do after a hard days w4nking/shagging.

·
Rascal
12,179 Posts
PVO_Dave said:
Well they could at least lift the seats then! :lmao:
Sometimes though you have no idea which way its gonna go when you start, and splashback off the lifted lid may land on the seat

·
28,788 Posts
PVO_Dave said:
Well they could at least lift the seats then! :lmao:
Or kneel down,.........in everybody elses piss :lmao:

·
Premium Member
5,005 Posts
If you are visiting a Supplier and they are trying to impress you, whilst on the Site tour, pop into the loo furthest away from the main reception. The less likely they are the worse they are.

This especially works if you are a supplier development quality auditor. I have commented on the state of the bogs and expressed surprise that a company can get INVESTORS in People, ISO14001, etc and still have toilets that are a health hazard.

A place I worked spent £25K on the Executive Bogs and would not fix the locks on the shop floor ones.

When Lucas Industries Took over Lake Centre Industries in the States the FIRST thing they did was put the cubical doors back on, which had been removed so supervisors could catch people reading the paper in works time. FFS !!!

·
28,788 Posts
I wonder how many weeks of my life have been wasted escaping to work toilets over the years.

·
Cannonball will win with or without you
8,417 Posts
Where I worked we all had a bit of intelligence and we never pissed on the seat but it was a fairly small company with only about 12 people working there + there was only 2 urinals anyway but I can honestly say using the urinal is easier than using the toilet if you only need a piss .

·
Premium Member
9,195 Posts
i ALWAYS use the stalls for a jimmy. and lift the seat

i just like a good old scratch of the nadgers when i go, and it looks unseemly when your stood at the urinals doing it. lol

·
VxON Overlord
8,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Maybe a more subtle scratch? Technique problem? :lmao:

Save the cubicles for crapping! I like to get paid for having a dump at work :lmao:

·
Registered
102 Posts
What gets me is that women are supposed to be clean, but you would'nt think it if you went into fem public toilets.

·
I want KFC
2,638 Posts
yep

sanitary towels blocking the toilets when theres a bin right next to the loo for them...

·
Registered
102 Posts
I hate it when your busting for a wazz, slightly pissed, you dive into the cubicle and some dirty hoe has pissed all over the seat, and theres no bog paper left.:grrr

·
Premium Member
6,551 Posts
Without being rude or anything, but I normally find that the bad smell tends to come from the ladies loos, not the mens :rolleyes:

·
VxON Overlord
8,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
scharatz said:
Without being rude or anything, but I normally find that the bad smell tends to come from the ladies loos, not the mens :rolleyes:
:lmao: What you doing in there to find this out? :bananasmi

But... It's probably because 'they don't fart' then go in there and LET RIP :turd :turd :lmao:

·
28,788 Posts
Women fart??????

·
Premium Member
9,195 Posts
1 - 20 of 43 Posts