Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
ken boon
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im selling my 1 year old wizards kit, its had very little use since i bought it and is in great condition. cost me nearly £900 from wizards of nos in doncaster.

its a wizards of nos streetblaster kit, with bigger 11ib bottle with new type quick release bottle bracket, latest type pulsoids, new type wizards of nos bottle heater which has a thermoswitch and is much better than thermostat types, wizards of nos pressure gauge, i upgraded to tps throttle switch insted of microswitch, loads of spare hose and olives, all the wiring and relays are there and intact.

£400 collection only from the sheffield area, can meet if not too far away.

·
ken boon
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't suppose you'd consider selling the bottle heater or pressure gauge separately?
i was considering doing that until ive just looked at the location of the gauge and the thermoswitch for the heater, theyre located on the outlet valve on the bottle whcih goes into a 3 way split

one for the gauge reading
one for the thermoswitch to control the temp of the bottle heater
one for the nitrous outlet to the pulsoid

if i take the gauge off and the thermoswitch for the heater, when turned on the bottle will have a major leak if you know what i mean :shake so im afraid i cant sell them seperate.

sorry :(

·
Registered
448 Posts
I'm pretty sure I should have the right size plug to fit the hole left where the gauge fits so if I have I could send it to you so you could plug it up. I could also check to see if I have the other one where the heater sits too. I could check my system tonight to see if I do have the plugs.

·
ken boon
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm pretty sure I should have the right size plug to fit the hole left where the gauge fits so if I have I could send it to you so you could plug it up. I could also check to see if I have the other one where the heater sits too. I could check my system tonight to see if I do have the plugs.
have a look if you want, i have got someone interested in the whole kit on mk3oc so ideally id like to sell the whole lot! :Cool2:

·
ken boon
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
since the chap who is interested isnt sure if he can make this weekend and hasnt paid a deposit im putting it back up forsale!

so if anyones interested then £325 collected and its yours this is super cheap

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.