Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys decided to bite the bullet the other day and get the bushes done and booked it in for this Saturday, due to speed hump clonks, have to say that after changing the droplinks it's a hell of a lot better but occassionally now over the humps it will clonk, now as it's not so bad can't make a decision as to whether to cancel getting the bushes done now ( must be an age thing!) what do you reckon guys am I wasting my money or what?
Pete

·
Registered
27 Posts
One of the first thing i did on mine was to change the wishbones, it banged over bumps. Drop links make a more annoying persistent knockle over the slightest road imperfections. Do it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Bushes

Hello fellas, I'm new to this site, but I might just say that's it's excellent to have come accross this site. Ive started experiencing a knocking sound from the front right as I go over speed bumps etc. Also the front tends to weave over the slightest imperfections on the road's surface. Will changing the bushes and drop links be sufficient? What's the story with the wishbones in this situation? Cheers guys. Ps I drive a 01 Omega 2.2DTI CD

1 - 4 of 4 Posts