Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Super Moderator
25,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On have i got news for you tonight (bbc1)
They showed Corbyn not answering Andrew Neil’s question on giving an apology 7 times.
It doesn’t look good so why do politicians dodge questions when they know people are watching & it could influence where their vote goes ?

·
Premium Member
1,153 Posts
They showed Corbyn not answering Andrew Neil’s question on giving an apology 7 times.
It doesn’t look good so why do politicians dodge questions when they know people are watching & it could influence where their vote goes ?
What like your illustrious leader Boris Johnson refusing to apologise for the ‘letterbox and bum boys’ jibes on question time?

·
Premium Member
12,839 Posts
Because it's easier to dodge a question, rather than give a truthful answer, Corbyn didn't want to admit his party was slow to start to try to eliminate antisemitism within the party. Maybe he should have said that we were slow to start with, but we are on it now.

·
Super Moderator
25,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Because it's easier to dodge a question, rather than give a truthful answer, Corbyn didn't want to admit his party was slow to start to try to eliminate antisemitism within the party. Maybe he should have said that we were slow to start with, but we are on it now.
The mother in law was going to vote for labour until seeing that interview , she’s now changed her mind.

·
Premium Member
1,153 Posts
At least Jeremy Corbyn had the balls to be interviewed by Andrew Neil unlike your hero Boris Johnson who is trying to worm his way out of it by appearing on the Andrew Marr show instead.

The BBC have refused his request unless he agrees to be interviewed by Andrew Neil! :LOL:

·
Premium Member
9,555 Posts
If you watched the LBC interview yesterday the interviewer asked Boris if they were going to review Channel 4's licence after they put a block of Ice on the chair were Boris was supposed to sit, the other parties all managed to turn up, again he blustered and side stepped.

·
Premium Member
9,555 Posts
The mother in law was going to vote for labour until seeing that interview , she’s now changed her mind.
Typical Pensioner I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't look at Boris and say oh isn't he lovely I'll vote for him, even though they were looking at removing the winter fuel payment, they have already passed the buck so someone else has to take the blame, free TV licence for over 75's unless you receive a specific benefit

·
Super Moderator
25,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
At least Jeremy Corbyn had the balls to be interviewed by Andrew Neil unlike your hero Boris Johnson who is trying to worm his way out of it by appearing on the Andrew Marr show instead.

The BBC have refused his request unless he agrees to be interviewed by Andrew Neil! :LOL:
Nobody is my hero , including Johnson.
I paddle my own boat & think for myself.

·
Super Moderator
25,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Typical Pensioner I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't look at Boris and say oh isn't he lovely I'll vote for him, even though they were looking at removing the winter fuel payment, they have already passed the buck so someone else has to take the blame, free TV licence for over 75's unless you receive a specific benefit
She’s from farming stock so voted Liberal Democrat this time around.

·
Premium Member
947 Posts
The only reason we have these rowdy interviews on the news is that it's only the village idiots that are willing to go in for them, this is not normal adult behavior! The media cling on to quotes and chinese whispers and spin them into stories for our entertainment and monetary gain, it's a whole load of bull.

·
Dammit...driving the world's most boring car
2,189 Posts
"Let me answer this for you. My father who was buddies with Cecil Mountbatten or "Batters" as his grandmother called him once, repeatedly, REPEATEDLY stressed the need to ensure that always carry an umbrella when out walking. The Chinese can't make a good umbrella it's the chaps with the curry that do...Indians i think...not the ones from the western colonies with the bows and arrows no, no...the turban ones. I once had a pet turtle...damned if i can remember his name...painted his shell. This is why the NHS needs help, without 6 new police officers to protect our 80 million nurses from, from, from, from...terrorism and custard trifle injuries.
Let me finish by saying it's been a pleasure to educate you on why politicians are the best at answering questions directly. Now off you pop with your college education..."

·
Premium Member
503 Posts
Lee Iacocca, the Chrysler CEO, famously said “Either lead, follow or get out of the way”. Trouble today is with so many graduates in the political sciences around and no real-life experience they can’t lead, they don’t want to follow so they just interfere. “brain.exe has stopped working”

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
They don't answer questions directly because they are full of cack! Every word that comes out is a lie in fact if they took a lie detector test the machine wouldnt be able to draw lines big enough and Wear out in seconds, they are bullcrap conartists, sooner people wakeup and realise that the better, they never do anything to help the people of this country, too interested in ducking and diving to feathering thier own nests.

Sorry if that all sounds negative but I'm fedup with them and wouldnt give any politician the time of day even if I were stood infront of bigben.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.