Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if in the right place,

but this is our old car, after a "get-Together" with a Renault Laguna.

·
Premium Member
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
actually, neither.

It was an Expression.

Yup, a ponced up merit!

But I did add a TID, and and Electric Arial, Remote Central Locking, Alarm , Immob (not that anyone would want to pinch a 60 Shetland Pony (as described by the g/f) C14NZ) A Boy Racer Style Exhaust - Was almost chavish! :shame:

So it wasn't as bad as it was when I got it,

Ate lambda sensors like they were going out of fashion, and was possibly the most uncomfortable car, and it had Handraulic windows, and no PAS!

·
VXons resident Priest
3,965 Posts
That'd buff out.

·
Premium Member
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
unfortunatley, it had creased the floor as well, and the cabin had intrusion as well.

One of our car seats was actually trapped in the car, the intrusion had pushed the car seat over the belt buckle.

·
Premium Member
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
When I drove it back from the accident site (about 1 mile) the body work that was NSR arch was rubbing against the tire (see the dark black line around the edge of the tire).

Got about 500yds up the road and the car started to fill with tire smoke, it stunk and I could hardly see!

·
Premium Member
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
it was a total loss (not that I needed to confirm that), the solicitors that got invloved got us £500 for a K reg Astra Expression.

Then the insurance company fooked up and they paid us twice, so they gave us £1000 for a K plate astra! Bargain!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts