Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
12,349 Posts
Did someone mention gardening leave? :sneaky:

·
12,349 Posts
I've only been off since the last week of January.
Wettest February on record so not a lot of gardening getting done anyway.
Too honest to be an MP.

·
Likes this.
10,838 Posts
I notice the General Chat button has disappeared from the bottom of the page now. I'm sure it was there yesterday....

Not the end of the world, but a bit of a pain having to scroll all the way up to go back to the forum when leaving a thread.

Yeah, I know you can click "back" but that doesn't refresh the forum page does it?

·
Likes this.
10,838 Posts
Oh yeah, that'll do. I didn't notice that! Thanks Andy.

I'm sure there was a bigger grey button that took you straight back to General Chat before though, or am I going crazy after 4 days of isolation? :LOL:

·
Super Moderator
25,803 Posts
If you are experiencing problems on the site it could be down to your broadband.
My son told me the broadband system in the uk is working flat out having to cope with the demands of more internet traffic than usual.
Netflix have said they will stop doing the hd & ultra hd streaming to help relive the pressure on the nations broadband.
My son is working hard to keep the phone lines connected & the broadband running for us during these strange times we find ourselves living in at the moment.

·
Likes this.
10,838 Posts
Nowt wrong with my broadband here. we have two people working from home at the moment and two people streaming from their bedrooms upstairs constantly with no issues whatsoever :)

(now watch it all go pear shaped now I've said that :ROFLMAO: )

41 - 56 of 56 Posts