Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,310 Posts
That woman from Bolton needs her rotti taken away from her.
Looks such a nice dog aswell.

who her?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,875 Posts
Missed it, but saw the trailer... Was almost comical if it wasn't so harsh on the animals!!!

Was it by any chance that woman who was screaming "My dog's not fat!!!"
 

·
Vxon's Team Peugeot representive
Joined
·
2,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TheMorphiuz said:
Was it by any chance that woman who was screaming "My dog's not fat!!!"
Yep,

she took it to a grooming place, and they said how she was killing the dog, and she started gobbing off,

Did you see all the meat she was buying for it? and all the gold round her neck.

And claiming benefits for X number of years too!
 

·
Cannonball will win with or without you
Joined
·
8,417 Posts
Oh damn I was driving while that was on .
That rotwieler was as fat as hell I saw a advert for it .
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,875 Posts
Huggy Bear said:
Yep,

she took it to a grooming place, and they said how she was killing the dog, and she started gobbing off,

Did you see all the meat she was buying for it? and all the gold round her neck.

And claiming benefits for X number of years too!
:rolleyes: Why doesn't any of that shock me........
No, this brings us back to what we said about the Pitbull Terriers...... an awful lot of the dogs characteristics are down to the owners!
 

·
A tired Vxon user
Joined
·
1,961 Posts
Huggy Bear said:
Yep,

she took it to a grooming place, and they said how she was killing the dog, and she started gobbing off,

Did you see all the meat she was buying for it? and all the gold round her neck
Did you see the state of her though. A typical numpty in my books. Hope she hasn't got any kids :rolleyes:
 

·
A tired Vxon user
Joined
·
1,961 Posts
Some people can't look after pets properly :shame: Imagine if they had kids.

And that fat git who was sat on the sofa all day, stuffing her mouth and the Dogs with shite :grrr Don't think she'll be on Benefits much longer :bust:

And breath :lmao:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
745 Posts
That lady with the King Charles spaniel, went to the vets, who put it on a diet, then when she got home, bloody fed it 6 pieces of birthday cake
 

·
Vxon's Team Peugeot representive
Joined
·
2,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
GSI ATTITUDE said:
That lady with the King Charles spaniel, went to the vets, who put it on a diet, then when she got home, bloody fed it 6 pieces of birthday cake
But started to look better near the end, running about chasing cats and all that.
 
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Top