Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
safe LSI im sure ur profile says ur a bloke?? does anybody know if u debadge a veccy if theres glue or pins under them??

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
whoops sorry u are a bird,,i think the pic put me off b4 lol

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
spleenless.... that nova looks like mine a bit...... funny how everyone loves novas but no 1 will bloody buy em off ya lol im just messin mines a mot fail now sadly the doors are dead

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sorry but iv got a set of doors and iv 80% given up on it, still looking 4 storage or a decent person to flog it to at the mo

·
Premium Member
3,845 Posts
Well im female but i don't drive a Corsa

·
VxON's Lil Devil
340 Posts
Im a girl and i will be driving a little corsa in december... thats untill my insurance comes down and i can get something better :p

·
Premium Member
6,814 Posts
Well, a little off topic but i was passing through town the other day and saw a nice gold astra coming in the other direction,blonde girl driving,didn't acknowledge so left it at that.

Questioned a mate as to who it could be and was told it was vauxnewbie :lmao:

That explains why she didn't wave then.:mmmm

·
CavWeb's Official Penis!
5,913 Posts
LSI said:
Im female but I dont drive a Corsa :(
Are you trying to confuse me today?

·
VxON's Lil Devil
340 Posts
Whats wrong with corsas? I mean dont goet me wrong if i could afford something better i would get it but whats the problem with them?

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
was gonna say same claire. ive got a corsa (new shape) basically because of insurance. i dont see the problem with them

·
Registered
102 Posts
Claire said:
Whats wrong with corsas? I mean dont goet me wrong if i could afford something better i would get it but whats the problem with them?
I shall try to get a few pics of the abominations that girls drive round here, and show you what. Pink bodykits etc:boff

I know what you mean about the insurance though, my youngest bro has got to get a corsa , because its the cheapest thing he can insure.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts