Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have the following faults. What would be best to tackle first?

P0380 Pending Glow Plug
P0400 Pending EGR
P0105 Sotred manifold Presure
P1105 Stored Barometric pressure censor
P0340 Pending Camshaft sensor
P1540 Pending AC
P1811 Stored ABS control module communication CAN databus
U2103 Pending ECM Engine control module
P0335 Pending Crankshaft censor

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi...might help to say what symptoms your Zafi has!!! Codes are bit like "computer says noooooo"...often codes show up when the problem may be another component not speaking to the item stated. For example my recent problem showed the code identifying a diesel injector pump problem...actual problem was crankshaft sensor not feeding info to pump. A pump could cost £1200 a crank sensor cost £25!!!!! So treat the symptoms using the codes as a guide is my advise....so where do you start....don't know until the symptoms are clear, but generally start with the easiest and cheapest, see what disappears off the list and how she drives. Maybe clean the EGR 1st, 10mins zero cost.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ive cleaned egr but problem only goes for a month or two. ive purchased a Vux EGR from ebay for £200(vaux wanted £350) & ive got a crank sensor from Vaux £45. Ill replace these & then see what faults re apear.
Since I reported those faults I cleared them ive only had a p0400 back so far which is EGR.

oh, my car dosent have a cam sensor only crank but that code will be related to the crank sensor, ive been told.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts