• Iceland

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
VXON's middle-aged lesbian.
28,825 Posts
I've clicked Tesco, but we go to Sainsburys every third shop or so.

·
VxON's day release patient
907 Posts
we shop at tesco becouse its only a mile or two from our house but some times go to asda in cardiff

·
Premium Member
6,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dest said:
You forgot pikeyland Aldi (I voted tesco though, I didnt mean I needed an Aldi option lol)
I didn't forget it but I ran out of options. You can only have 10

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
We shop at Tesco, and thats with 2 people in the house who work for ASDA :lmao:

·
Premium Member
1,832 Posts
Personally - given the choice, I'll go to Sainsbury's.

But quite often use Tesco as they are nearer. Am trying to stop using the Tesco Expresses and use the local, independent convenience stores for small, aslt minute items - because I do not like the power these supermarkets are getting.
people moan about the changing high streets and the death of small stores - and yet we all :shame: contribute to it.

Asda (no offence LSi) I try to avoid at all costs - mainly because I am totally anti-Walmart, they are the biggest bunch of corporate sh*ts and their labour laws in the US are unbelievable.... money grabbing cnuts!

·
Premium Member
3,845 Posts
Morrisons for my main shop, i use Tesco when i need a few bits cause its nearer

·
VXons resident Priest
3,965 Posts
Morrisons cos it's the nearest.

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
expatscot said:
Asda (no offence LSi) I try to avoid at all costs - mainly because I am totally anti-Walmart, they are the biggest bunch of corporate sh*ts and their labour laws in the US are unbelievable.... money grabbing cnuts!
No offense?

Mate I really couldnt give a **** :lmao:

They arent exactly my favourite company at the moment either, and we have always done our shopping at Tescos because on alot of things its still cheaper than ASDA WITH the discount lol

·
Premium Member
9,195 Posts
tesco, cuz i could walk there, but i dont. lol.

morrisons if the missus does the shop with her mum.

used to do t'internet shopping, but found it ACTUALLY more inconveniant due to not having stuff we want (for instance, we wanted bath foam, but they didnth have any if the one we wanted, but instead of putting different bath foam in, they packed BROCCOLLI!!!!)

·
Banned
8,538 Posts
I dont bother as mum does the shopping, no where particular as Tescos, Sainsburys and Morrisons are all the same distance from our house.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts