Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, if anyone finds a set of four cesaro vauxhall wheels in glacier white for sale please let me know as they may have been stolen. i purchased them on ebay and have just received an email saying the guys lockup had been broken in to and £900 of tools an engine crane and the wheels and tyres have been stolen. here is the enay listing.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290148465656&ru=http://search.ebay.co.uk:80/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trksid=m37&satitle=290148465656&fvi=1

If anyone please contact me asap as there uis a reward for them being found.
cheers
boffer8

·
Premium Member
31,460 Posts
Where about's in Shropshire pal.? I will keep my eyes peeled for you.

EDIT - Oswestry

Sounds like he may be pulling a fast one to me judging by his poor feedback.

Surprised you purchased from someone with so many warnings in his feedback about him being dishonest etc

·
Registered
224 Posts
I would suggest that you ask him for the crime number, and the name and number of the officer (and his station) dealing with the incident.:bust:

IF he furnishes you with this info, you should be able to check when he reported the items stolen. If not, get on to ebay.

You should still have protection from ebay, paypal or your credit card company. Check with them as well.

Personally, from reading his feedback and his 'story', I think he's full of s:turdt!!!

Lesson well learned with ebay feedback methinks.:crying_2:

Good luck fella.:Cool2:

Tricky

·
VxOn Regimental Piper
1,579 Posts
Why are you looking for them? As Far as I would be concerned is, He was still in possession of the items and therefore in his care.... The only time they became your problem is When you collected them or they where sent...
I would get back my money if I where you?

·
Registered
41 Posts
I would suggest that you ask him for the crime number, and the name and number of the officer (and his station) dealing with the incident.:bust:

IF he furnishes you with this info, you should be able to check when he reported the items stolen. If not, get on to ebay.

You should still have protection from ebay, paypal or your credit card company. Check with them as well.

Personally, from reading his feedback and his 'story', I think he's full of s:turdt!!!

Lesson well learned with ebay feedback methinks.:crying_2:

Good luck fella.:Cool2:

Tricky
Why should he provide anyone with those details? As long as the guy gets his money back, let it go. Even if he did give you names and numbers of the police officer, I doubt they would give someone ringing up and asking about it the time of day.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts