Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Don't be afraid it's only nuts and bolts
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im taking my 19” irmscher wheels off to be Refurb by one of my bosses best mate that own’s a professional Refurb place,theres so many choices,i want to do them gloss black but worried they’ll get lost or look smaller ,so now thinking gun metal or do i just leave them the colour they are,is there anyone that can use photoshop different colours so i get a rough idea or whats your recommendation

·
Registered
183 Posts
I’ve just had mine done in gun metal grey on a silver Astra and they’ve taken years off the old girl!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was going for the blacked out look but ive seen certain black wheels that look tiny but are quite big,ive always wanted gunmetal but might ruin the looks?! Any photos of your car mate?

·
VXON's middle-aged lesbian.
28,731 Posts
Not a fan of gloss black wheels on cars. Had satin black though on a previous car.

·
Registered
183 Posts

This is what mine look like! They look black but they are actually gun metal grey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Always liked your audi read a few posts that you’ve shown it on @janet,what ever happened to it ,now im undecided lol i really think them irmschers would suit my car in gunmetal

·
28,731 Posts
Always liked your audi read a few posts that you’ve shown it on @janet,what ever happened to it

When the time came to sell it, I picked it clean and sold it in many pieces :geek:

It was worth about twice as much in parts as it was as a whole car (with a few issues).

·
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thats a shame! So many decent cars getting broke but your right what it cost to fix outweighs what you’re gonna get in parts,same thing with the elite Zaf i just broke,absolutely nothing wrong with it apart from needing mot and worth £1000-£1500 ,i paid £500 got all the piano stuff,gearbox,leathers and a couple other bits and sold the rest and made a profit

·
28,731 Posts
Yep, you've gotta do whatever makes financial sense at the time.

I reached the £8K mark in parts recently. Still have the S4 rear bumper/skirts/rear doors/steering wheel/prop/switches/starter etc etc.

·
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Right dropped the wheels off today and im still undecided but ive got till tuesday to decide,either black,silver or gunmetal

1 - 11 of 11 Posts