Andy M said:
Turbo is plain smooth fabric, GSi has ridges in it

Turbo doorcards are better IMO, id choose them over anything
Brilliant because thats what Im getting :D

Ade - Rekon a generous 7BHP bonus? :cool:

·
Carepolice
826 Posts
very easy, 3 or 4 spring washers on the back of them that pop off (careful not to lose them tho, they fly for miles lol)

Prefer the GSI ones myself, but i am odd ;)

·
Premium Member
5,328 Posts
Dest said:
Slightly off topic, but does anyone how easy it is to remove the woodern caps and replace them?

dead easy just a few clips on the back of the door card..

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'll take myn off and get them done black, dont like the fake wood effect in all honesty.

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I thought you were thinking of stripping out the interior and going for the touring car look?

·
15,300 Posts
I would, but my seats etc are too mint to strip out, if it was alot more tatty then i wouldnt think twice

·
CavWeb's David Dickinson
1,891 Posts
I had carbon fibre ones on my GSI, i can't remember where you get them now Dest but you can get proper replacement ones, in different colours etc

·
Kind of a big deal......
6,540 Posts
Matt, the turbo ones have a grey velour material, whereas the GSI ones have the black ridge material to match the GSI seats.

If, like me, when you do the black dash conversion you keep the grey carpets, the Turbo doorcards look great as they match up well.

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
CavHopper said:
Matt, the turbo ones have a grey velour material, whereas the GSI ones have the black ridge material to match the GSI seats.

If, like me, when you do the black dash conversion you keep the grey carpets, the Turbo doorcards look great as they match up well.
Sweet as mate :D

As I said before the wood trim bits will be replaced with black bits to match the car, should look great :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts