·
I want KFC
2,638 Posts
I fink they look **** tbh :lmao: sorry!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well its my car, i do what i want, besides u dont see it unless i flick the switch ... its not like a horrible gash bodykit or something, jes... lighten up!

·
15,300 Posts
Cant say I do.....

IMO a car should only have flames coming out its exhaust if its caused by an offensive engine, not a spark plug welded into the tailpipe, sorry.

Im sure it will fit in perfectly at McDonalds though :)

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
da_dude_uk said:
for people who sit on my ar$e, and for some fun ...u know ha-ha ....
So they then go 'wtf?!' you dazzle them and increase the chances of them going into the back of you.... clever boy :lmao:

If someone wanted to sit up my backside like that I would give them a bit of rear fog lights, dab the brakes, and then if hey were still there, pull over, and swear at thm as they go past.

And voula youre car is still intact lol

·
I want KFC
2,638 Posts
da_dude_uk said:
well its my car, i do what i want, besides u dont see it unless i flick the switch ... its not like a horrible gash bodykit or something, jes... lighten up!

I know its your car, I know you can do what you want to it, I'm perfectly lightened up, you asked me what I thought, so I told you :rolleyes:

C

·
0 Posts
LSI said:
So they then go 'wtf?!' you dazzle them and increase the chances of them going into the back of you.... clever boy :lmao:

If someone wanted to sit up my backside like that I would give them a bit of rear fog lights, dab the brakes, and then if hey were still there, pull over, and swear at thm as they go past.

And voula youre car is still intact lol
Conflicting statements in this post :bust:

·
15,300 Posts
A serious question, what type is it?

1)Flick a switch and it flames taking gas or something similar from a bottle in the boot

2)It only flames on lift off when driving along to burn the unburnt fuel that would normally just disappear out the tailpipe

Type 2 is passable to some degree, but type 1 is just pointless really

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
CallyT said:
Conflicting statements in this post :bust:
I suppose so, but the fog lights wont dazzle the person anywhre near as much as THAT would :eh

·
I dont fear the Reaper, Reaper fears me
6,869 Posts
if thats from unburnt fuel.... u may want get ur engine fixed

C

·
0 Posts
LSI said:
I suppose so, but the fog lights wont dazzle the person anywhre near as much as THAT would :eh
Never has using the foglights on caused a tail-gater to drop back for me, I'm sure though THAT would :eh

1 - 20 of 47 Posts