Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i will be selling my cavalier 4x4 turbo soon and was wondering what sort of price i should ask. It's (L) 1994 92,000 miles, Satin red. No rust anywhere just stone chips on the bonnet and someone keyed the rear wing (To55ers).
17" vectra wheels with good tyres new transfere box about 4 years ago and recently had new clutch fitted and all the rear breaks replaced. Koni adjustable suspension & Camber kit, Dump valve, K&N induction kit, Magnacore Leads and lots off other bit and pieces. Anything thats needed doing has been done. I have spent about £6000 on it in the 5 years I have owned it. I was thinking £2495 am I close witht that figure. I have a spear transfere box and original wheels that I would sell with the car.

Thanks
Keith

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

can sort of see it in this picture but yes it's there. damn these pics come out huge :)

·
Whatever!!!!!!
6,482 Posts
Does look like a goodun,,,,,,, but why has it got. go faster stripes down the sides??

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Don't no they was on there when i got it if you mean them thin gold strips along the side. I guess you could say it's all original :)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I never gave it a second thought prehaps i'll yank them off. Does it make the car look that naff :( All these years and people have been laughing at my go faster stripes. i'll see if they come off tomorrow

·
Premium Member
2,998 Posts
I've had a few cav's with those stripes on them in exactly the same place too.I assumed they were origanal?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I've had a few cav's with those stripes on them in exactly the same place too.I assumed they were origanal?
after a quick look i don't see any turbos with them on. The original vauxhall catalogue for cavaliers shows a few with them on

·
Premium Member
2,998 Posts
I've never had a turbo tbh but i've had the stripes on a diplomat,a pre facelift 1.6L and facelift cdi.

·
Turbo Power...
7,477 Posts
I never gave it a second thought prehaps i'll yank them off. Does it make the car look that naff :( All these years and people have been laughing at my go faster stripes. i'll see if they come off tomorrow

Depending on how long they have been on you may need to use a heat gun and to put a price on a Cavalier Turbo it all depends on what someone is willing to pay

·
Premium Member
9,195 Posts
i reckon its worth a tenner.

got cash waiting when your ready. ;)

seriously, tho.
looks a real clean example.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts