Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Yawn.
13,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello.

Now that my Shitnum has been given a fresh 12.75month Ticket, I am going to do some more maintenance.

First up, changing all of my Brakes for new to be rid of a little judder.

Question is - what size are they? There are a couple of possibilities and I really don't want to be removing wheels to measure them....

2004/5 (54) Pre-Facelift
1.9 CDTi 150PS

Reg KY54HXO if anyone can check systems..... :coffee:

·
Premium Member
3,580 Posts

·
Banned
1,409 Posts
Hello.

Now that my Shitnum has been given a fresh 12.75month Ticket, I am going to do some more maintenance.

Question is - what size are they? There are a couple of possibilities and I really don't want to be removing wheels to measure them....

2004/5 (54) Pre-Facelift
1.9 CDTi 150PS

Hello.

2004/5 (54) Pre-Facelift
1.9 CDTi 150PS

Hello.

2004/5 (54) Pre-Facelift
1.9 CDTi 150PS

Hi

I probably can even ask my manager for parts.
Bremsen pads and Aut-X discs..
I can definitely get you the correct sizes if it helps

·
Premium Member
3,632 Posts
Too risky to guess, you really need to measure them

285, 302 or 314 (generally 314s are found only on V6's) are the options, but being a 1/2can late registered prefacelift its a bit of a lottery

They 'should be' 285mm, 302's were only on early 2ltr petrol turbos although early V6 Vectras had 302s

Just stick a tape across the front, it'll be fairly obvious if they are bigger than 3 times your willy size - 302mm

2 bits of stick poked into the wheel measured square onto a 12" ruler will also give you a close enough guess

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.