Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right im asking for what your think. Heres how the car is looking.

Right I know the regplate is off, blame the sub. I have got a back panel to stick on but thinking need the lights or spray it 1st. The zorst is now on sounds sick, kinda touring but you can hear how the mannifold restricts the car. Ive got sum afterface sri badges the red ones. and two silver SRI130 graphivs but unsure if i should use them. What you reck next you look.

Ideas

A NIce red oldschool sunstrip
Poss blackout rear rear back quarter windows simlair to evos with tracker
new fog light dont know if it shows on pic but nearside is mashed with oil
new wheels or center caps? old school look or new touring style?

Right ill let you lot help me out with ya imagation, what should a 90s looking car be looking like today, old school or new school? fast2furious look

·
22,199 Posts
Sunstrip - No!
Blacked out windows - possibly?
Foglight - Yes, but why is it "mashed with oil"?
Wheels - just get some centre caps, they look good.

and spray the grille its proper Black FFS! ;)

and WTF is going on with your rear headrests?

·
Premium Member
5,682 Posts
GSi grill and rear lights :Cool2:, keep it old skool and please please don't ruin it with a sunstrip :turd.

·
Premium Member
5,763 Posts
GSI rears lights definatley and standard black grill- everything else mega standard and clean like new. A refurbed set of Ronal teardrops would look nice too

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah thanks guys

Looks like its spray work this month then. Any ideas where I can get an SRI graphic its missing from the drivers side. Looks like a dodgy repair at some time but they havent added the graphic? Cant take pass one of has its laquoured in the paintwork

What about washer jets which were off me old one?

·
Missing the Booooossst!!!! :-(
8,709 Posts
Braduk said:
Yeah thanks guys

Looks like its spray work this month then. Any ideas where I can get an SRI graphic its missing from the drivers side. Looks like a dodgy repair at some time but they havent added the graphic? Cant take pass one of has its laquoured in the paintwork
Got all mine off with a jet wash... It was a lorry jet wash but still a jetwash... so unless both sides have been repaired and the sticker put on before they laquered it it should come off.

What about washer jets which were off me old one?
NO! :eh

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah no way, It really does feel like its laquered ill try and get it off,

Then what bages, look slow ass with none on but the SRI ones i got off ebay have a OPEL feel i dont really like

·
Missing the Booooossst!!!! :-(
8,709 Posts
Braduk said:
Yeah no way, It really does feel like its laquered ill try and get it off
Don't take my word as gospel chap... They could well of been repaired and put on before the door was laquered. :Cool2:

Then what bages, look slow ass with none on but the SRI ones i got off ebay have a OPEL feel i dont really like
Mmm... not the best person to ask as I've debadged mine completely! :Cool2:

The one in the pic is the 16v badge... may disappear to much on a red car to be noticed?

maybe some late spec chrome badges if u really want some? :think

·
surfin lobster
1,092 Posts
My dream SRi would be a totally original, prefacelift Spectral Blue minter with steelies & original plastic trims. Couldn't beat that for cool IMO !

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
cav-attitude said:
My dream SRi would be a totally original, prefacelift Spectral Blue minter with steelies & original plastic trims. Couldn't beat that for cool IMO !
Like this lad, Honestly I got bored off it like this in acouple off days, Steelies were the same width as me alloys lol​

Swapped crappy orange side repeaters

1 - 17 of 17 Posts