Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1041 - 1060 of 1799 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
So then today im off to collect a full turbo back miltek system for my sri turbo 😎 its off a gsi mk4 i am right in thinkin it will bolt onto my z20ler mk5?

One thing I forgot to ask was if it is off a 3 door or a coupe 🤔 dont recal any 5 door mk4 gsi turbos though 🙄

·
Rascal
11,940 Posts
So then today im off to collect a full turbo back miltek system for my sri turbo 😎 its off a gsi mk4 i am right in thinkin it will bolt onto my z20ler mk5?

One thing I forgot to ask was if it is off a 3 door or a coupe 🤔 dont recal any 5 door mk4 gsi turbos though 🙄
I don't expect the exhast will be the same on a Mk4 Astra as on a Mk5, no.

·
CavWeb Hooker
7,793 Posts
Went to see Slipknot yesterday. Great show, thoroughly manic in the pits. I thought the vocals were a bit off, unless I was a bit deaf.

Behemoth in support. Pure theater and a great support act.

As I was seeing them in Nottingham, I took the chance to work from our office there. Tram in, bit of a walk, then finish work, walk to tram then back to the car, quick change and drop off the laptop, bite to eat with a friend then wait for my gig-mates to come.

·
12,340 Posts
Been using cellulose thinners in my office.
Now officially high as a kite!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
I don't expect the exhast will be the same on a Mk4 Astra as on a Mk5, no.
But it is the same floor pan and chassis though 🤔

·
Premium Member
10,280 Posts
Mates just been, brought me a 3ft x 3ft sheet of Stainless steel , he's going to make me some Pellet/Target boxes for the Air Rifle, told me if he brings the sheet and I marked out and cut them to size he'll take them back to work and weld them together, then gave me a pile of slip discs out of the of his car, they are about 1mm or 2mm thick use on a grinder to cut metal.

He also brought me a 5ft steel tube to use as a flue on the garden heater I'm going to build out of a gas bottle (19kg Calor)

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
Well the down pipe/decat should fit.. Ill work something out with the rest 🤪🤪🤪 i usually doo. Swap it modify it or sell it atthe very worse.

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
Today i have taken my hand to hanging our telly on a swinging wall bracket so i can set my decks up in the front room permanently 😁 im a decorator and a mechanic yes but im not one for putting up shelves and all that shite 😅😅

Anyway i did it and done a solid job on it too 👌decks are wired up (quick cheeky mix was had) watched a bit of bojack horseman tooo.

Bath and now bed time.

Good night Gang 😎😎😎😎😎

·
Likes this.
10,836 Posts
Managed to get 2 more bolts out of the bike engine last night. Trying to get as many as I can out without drilling. Only 6 more to go...... :ROFLMAO::cry:

1041 - 1060 of 1799 Posts