Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

3341 - 3360 of 3490 Posts

·
Likes this.
11,105 Posts
Unlike car detailing (unless you are charging other people) my small engine hobby can be quite profitable with some parts being silly cheap.
Yeah that's a fair comment, if you can make it at least cost neutral by selling a few on for a profit then it helps to fund something you enjoy doing :)

·
13,368 Posts
I've been off work since January so it has been good to have something to occupy myself with and next Monday is officially my first day back but for complicated reasons my employer is keeping me on full pay for another month but with instructions to stay at home and do no work. Got plenty to occupy myself with.

·
Super Moderator
14,145 Posts
I've been off work since January so it has been good to have something to occupy myself with and next Monday is officially my first day back but for complicated reasons my employer is keeping me on full pay for another month but with instructions to stay at home and do no work. Got plenty to occupy myself with.
would love to know what your job is ? or should be :unsure:

·
Premium Member
11,130 Posts
Been to Loftus and picked up the extra bits, 2 yellow lower ends and a black straight shaft with strimmer head (but no head with line in it) so it looks like the 4 stroke is actually a multi tool.

He said he is moving in to a bungalow soon so wants rid of all the petrol tools, more strimmers, Chainsaws, Leaf Blowers etc, he said he will stick them on Marketplace for £50 the lot just to get his money back, less than a £1 each.

Gave him my mobile number and told him to text me a list.

·
13,368 Posts
would love to know what your job is ? or should be :unsure:
You wouldn't believe me even if I told you.
Let's just say it doesn't appear on any of the lists of occupations when you go for things like insurance.
Not many of us about.

·
13,368 Posts
I spy with my little eye something beginning with p.

And yes I have been to GCHQ.

·
13,368 Posts
My lips are sealed.

·
Super Moderator
26,656 Posts
I think I'm catching the illness that Oberlisc and Koi are suffering from, although my addiction seems to currently be car cleaning products :LOL:

I've finally dragged myself kicking and screaming into the 21st century and will be moving away from a chamois to dry the car.

View attachment 93379

And I didn't know which towel to get out of the Auto Finesse one or the Autoglym, so I bought both :oops:

And some Auto Finesse bug and grime remover as I've blown through the Autoglym Active Insect remover I bought just after I bought the Leon last month already!! :eek:

My Halfords Trade Card is going to wear out at this rate :LOL:
Still using a chamois leather ? You Heathen lol 😂
I’ve been using fabric wicking towels for years & water blades to chase the excess water away.

·
Super Moderator
14,145 Posts
bean marking the wall to find the joists to put the tv on the wall, my god this is daunting :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: its a plaster board stud wall, and the tv bracket only catches the one stud :unsure: will have to use a toggle anchor on the other end and prey it dont fall off :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

·
13,368 Posts
Is your stud finder a Chinese special then?

3341 - 3360 of 3490 Posts