Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 803 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haven't been to Beamish since school - wouldn't mind going again as I don't think I appreciated it all that much at the time.
I enjoyed it, more going on there now too. They're now on with a 1950s village with a Cinema, once you've paid to go in, you can use your ticket again for up to a year.

·
Premium Member
12,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Finally managed to get my drl bulb out which I dropped into my light cluster when I last changed them. Used my trusty Dyson, attached a piece of hose pipe to it.
Also changed my drl/side light bulbs for the second time, as one of the first set I getting, blew a day after fitting. Happier with the new set, a bit whiter than the previous ones I'd fitted.

IMG-20190823-WA0004.jpg

IMG_20190823_144132643~2.jpg

IMG_20190823_145332331_HDR~2.jpg

·
VXON's middle-aged lesbian.
2,998,429 Posts
Here you go, version 2 up and running with the last few posts from the "old" thread.

I'm slightly hoping that this improves a bit of the forum performance now that it isn't having to load 900 pages of a thread so frequently
Part One gone? :D

·
VXON's middle-aged lesbian.
2,998,429 Posts
Had a chap up from Liverpool this morning to buy an Audi tow bar and a few S4 bits off me. Off to the gym in a few minutes (back and chest), then off to my dad's to sort his gutters and do some gardening for him. An evening BBQ is highly likely.

·
11,505 Posts
Spent many hours this week searching for a holiday and finally found one that looked ideal.
Only for my beloved to bring me crashing back down to earth by pointing out that the flights were on a Friday and she can't go then.
I did suggest leaving her behind.
Not my wisest move. :eek: :oops:

·
Dammit...driving the world's most boring car
2,189 Posts
Ran a few errands for my mum as she's not able these days. Took the old doggo out with me...Pets at Home, McDonalds (she does like a burger...but not the bun) and all round town before a quick stop off at work to organise next week's work...lost the dog...(PANIC)...the wee mutt went for a wander through the office and out the front door...found her in the car park at the roadside sniffing the breeze.

·
Super Moderator
25,101 Posts
Ran a few errands for my mum as she's not able these days. Took the old doggo out with me...Pets at Home, McDonalds (she does like a burger...but not the bun) and all round town before a quick stop off at work to organise next week's work...lost the dog...(PANIC)...the wee mutt went for a wander through the office and out the front door...found her in the car park at the roadside sniffing the breeze.
My Hector loves a sausage roll , but he only eats the pastry & leaves the sausage alone :rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
25,101 Posts
1C799E06-FE31-4940-998F-44ABB7C919C0.jpeg
Read on the bbc news website about this quality driver yesterday.
Driving a Seat the driver attempted a 3 car overtake but couldn’t get past the lorry so hit it with the front of his Seat , Muppet indeed.
Note the solid white lines ................................. No overtaking :whistle:
On this occasion nobody was hurt thankfully.

·
11,505 Posts
Did this earlier.

1566755429829-1751137312.jpg

·
11,505 Posts
The felt bearing on the front of the tumble drier drum has all but worn away which means the drum dropped onto the 4 plastic pads and wore one of them away and it has worn part of the drum away.

New drier is around £200 but the modern ones burn your house down apparently!

New felt seal is £16.
New door seal is £15
New plastic support pads are £6 a set of 4.

Gonna resurrect it again and keep it going a bit longer, it is only 16 years old, hardly had our money's worth yet! :D

·
11,505 Posts
And now I have just done this:

IMG_20190825_211719.jpg

Looks Like I am off to Zante in less than 35 days.

·
11,505 Posts
Managed to avoid the multi-car pile up on the M4 on the way back home today, had just happened a few minutes before I got there. Loads of plod mobiles blue lighting it there. Fortunately I was able to go off at Briton Ferry and avoid the queues.
Spoilt someone's bank holiday, just hope they are all OK.

1 - 20 of 803 Posts