Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
VxON Overlord
8,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before I post anything about the event, I want to thank each and everyone of you who turned up today, a fantastic day out and an excellent first club event :)

Great to meet some of the peeps I've only spoke with on here, and good to see some old faces :D

Special Thanks to:
Dougie & Dan - for the Total Vauxhall presence
Jamsport - great hosts! Thanks for putting up with us ;)
Onestop promotions - for getting us the banner in time (and making a f*cking good job of it! :D)
Mr Elf - Shop in Stevenage for making the Trophies in the nick of time ;)

On to the day!

An early start for some of us, myself and Marc arrived at the services about 8, chatted to the even earlier arivals, had a rip off coffee and waited around for the others, at 9:15 we headed off to Jamsport in the huge Vaux convoy!
The days started a little slowly, but picked up pace as we went on!

The banner came out and we set about constructing it for the first time! Micky, Jimbo and Wannabe to name a few got stuck in, and it was a thing of beauty in minutes ;)

I won't post any of the car pics, as I only took about 8, here's some other photos from the day

·
Premium Member
9,195 Posts
look at me, matt n mark aka the vxon heavy mob. lol

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
Danboy22uk said:
Good to see it went well.......wish I went there now :shame:
same here. Completely missed the thread for it and am now wishing i went. :cry: looks like you lot had a really good time.

·
Banned
8,538 Posts
NikkiSRI said:
same here. Completely missed the thread for it and am now wishing i went. :cry: looks like you lot had a really good time.
I went to the meeting point when I crawled out of bed for a bit this morning then went back home to wake up more :lmao:

·
Cannonball will win with or without you
8,417 Posts
Good pics there . :)

·
VxON Overlord
8,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Did anyone else manage to catch the sun? I thought I did yesterday (face felt hot) and it was red last night :lmao:

F*ck knows how I managed that :lmao:

·
Premium Member
31,460 Posts
Annyone who didnt go to this RR. Make sure you come to the next, it was a superb day to be had by all. Great atmosphere, and the whole day turned out really really well. We were even lucky with the weather, with it only strating to rain at the end of the day.:)

·
VXON's middle-aged lesbian.
28,788 Posts
PMSL!!! Not just me with a burnt slaphead then? :lmao:

In March too???? :eh

·
Banned
8,538 Posts
Seeing the good time had by all makes me wish my Vaux was on the road so bad so I can properly join in, there is no way I'm gonna turn up to a meet in my Mondeo.........although I did turn up at the services but I was buying something :lmao:

·
Premium Member
10,875 Posts
Aye, fantastic day, thanks to everyone involved with running the event, and to those that decided my car was going on the rollers after all!

As for the sun... don't think I did catch it but it was fecking glorious for the end of March considering I got stuck in snow 2 weeks ago!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts