Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,088 Posts
leaking rear 1\4 windows,back light's?when the boot's up have a look under where the hinges are any drip's i just found a bit of rust on mine,and evidence of water ingress.

·
PS3 Gamer Tag = gibbo-69
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
leaking rear 1\4 windows,back light's?when the boot's up have a look under where the hinges are any drip's i just found a bit of rust on mine,and evidence of water ingress.
its right in the rear corner
where the light is but i cannot seem to find any incline of a leak there just a wet patch in that corner

·
Premium Member
13,088 Posts
its right in the rear corner
where the light is but i cannot seem to find any incline of a leak there just a wet patch in that corner
same as mine mate pop the rear light's out silicone them and refit,take out the carpet and get a hair dryer on it,or stick it in an airing cupboard if you have one,god im showing my age

·
Registered
173 Posts
Water can run down the inside of the hatch door pillar. Leak's probably coming from the top of the hatch door elec loom or the quarter light window. Any water under the nearside rear seat? I've had this leak for ages and I'm buggered if I can locate it. Is there a drain tube running from the sliding roof window and is the drain blocked? I agree, It's probably not the rear light.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.