Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Over the past few years i've noticed an increasing number of guys and girls signing up from down under, and New Zealand.
So admin have kindly set up a section for us to hold meets and show pics of any events that may be around the region.
So in this area we will get a list of names down so i can see who's who and where,i have been pm'd a few already so we'll add a members name and location thread shortly.

The main aim for this is so that if we do all manage a get together we can add pics etc, and if there happens to be other members coming over from the uk in the future, then it'd be good to catch up with them if and when they do.
I'm sure at some point i'll venture over the west and east coast for a decent road trips, and catch up with as many guys and girls as we can.

I'll be looking to sort out some discounts at a couple of places i know, namely tyre centres my mates run and a few other motor trade places similar to what halfords have in the uk.

I look forward to having a beer with some of you at some point:cool:

·
Premium Member
3,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
To start the ball rolling, please ad your name and location below....

1 HoldenV8 Adelaide SA

·
Premium Member
1,989 Posts
down under list..

To start the ball rolling, please ad your name and location below....

1 HoldenV8 Adelaide SA
Well that's interesting - don't know how many there are in New Zealand but you can add me to the list - it would be good to add a bit of vehicle info eh?

paul.spencer Auckland NZ 1996 Astra wagon (X17DTL)

Cheers, Paul

·
Premium Member
3,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well that's interesting - don't know how many there are in New Zealand but you can add me to the list - it would be good to add a bit of vehicle info eh?

paul.spencer Auckland NZ 1996 Astra wagon (X17DTL)

Cheers, Paul
Welcome mate..there are a few in NZ, for adding your vehicle info you can use your edit details etc in user cp.
Members gallery for car pics etc.

I'll start a list in another thread as i have over 50 names now.

If anyone wants to add their names, just click on the "Quote" icon on the page, then when in click on both the end of the bracket of these...[quote xxxx] at the start and end of the list and add your names.

Anyone not sure just PM me, and i'll add it for you.

·
Premium Member
1,989 Posts
Hi again,

Thanks for adding me to the list.

Yeah, my vehicle info has been in my details from the start - but others don't always include that info. Just thought it would be handy to have vehicle info as part of the list you are putting together.

A beer would be good sometime - maybe next time I'm in OZ...

Cheers, Paul

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just added my name to the other thread, will have to say though its good to finaly have some others around, especially adelaide, that are fans of these little beasts. But on the down side, my little astra is in a thousand bits awaiting me to paint it.

Cant wait to catch up!

·
Premium Member
3,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Apologies Jo... should have read australasian section, but Down under will have to do.:cool:
Also now we have a "down under" region in your user cp for your location.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts