Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys i jave 2011 insignia 2.0 diesel just recently the add collant light keeps poppin up when i looked under the bonnet there is a leak i cant tell were it is coming from its coming from the right side of the engine just under were the oil dipstick is i felt around and yes the is water slowly dripping out but not quite sure what it is il post a pic so u have better idea thanks were ive mark the red arrow is what im not sure what it is and green arrow is were it is leaking down on to ?
20180522_111731.jpg

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
Hi There, hard to see from that picture, i would have agood look at the end of any hoses that ae down there, maybe water pump or even head gasket....corroded alloy housings....from Fred in Essex.

·
Premium Member
468 Posts
Hi guys i jave 2011 insignia 2.0 diesel just recently the add collant light keeps poppin up when i looked under the bonnet there is a leak i cant tell were it is coming from its coming from the right side of the engine just under were the oil dipstick is i felt around and yes the is water slowly dripping out but not quite sure what it is il post a pic so u have better idea thanks were ive mark the red arrow is what im not sure what it is and green arrow is were it is leaking down on to ? View attachment 72313
Isn’t that the EGR cooler ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts