Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

201 - 220 of 290 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,956 Posts
Well Toolstation has closed until further notice, Screwfix are accepting orders but only essential ones through Click and Colect or Home Delivery, you are not to go to the store till they text you, they have also reduced their opening hours.

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

·
Likes this.
11,020 Posts
I've just read that a early sign that you could have the virus is your loss of Taste
Aha! It's the Justin Bieber fans that are the super spreaders then......

·
Likes this.
11,020 Posts
Got an email from Halfords saying they are open.
Yeah I got that, although they're not letting customers into the store and no cash payments. You basically have to order it online I guess and then pick up at the store - keeping the minimum 2m apart from anyone.

Seems sensible enough to me.

·
13,114 Posts
I got an email saying they were shut but would open again in two days.

·
Worn Out Member
5,995 Posts
Toolstation are opening again as a click and collect with certain products

·
Super Moderator
26,383 Posts
Wickes diy are operating their business on line only.
I tried to order some stuff but , “due to unprecedented demand on our site a queuing system is now applied “
Later in the day i managed to put an order through , 8-10 days delivery time.

·
Premium Member
10,956 Posts
Toolstation are opening again as a click and collect with certain products
They are turning the stores that are open in to Hubs, go on their site, place your order for Click and Collect, do not go to the store till you receive a text message telling you your order is ready to collect, you will be met at the door by a member of staff in a Hi Vis jacket quote your ref number and they will get your order for you, you will NOT be allowed in the store.,

·
Super Moderator
26,383 Posts
Matt Hancock as now declared he has Covid-19 , the government is fast becoming the epicentre of the virus lol ?

·
Likes this.
11,020 Posts
Just seen on the news that Chris Whitty the CMO has now got Covid-19 symptoms too.

Has Boris (or someone else) infected the whole cabinet and senior officials of the government?

201 - 220 of 290 Posts