Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well its the question we not all dare to ask whats better a nova or a corsa?? what would you get??
AND DONT SAY GET A GOLF!!

i`ll allways go with nova are for the boys corsa`s are for the ladys what do u think??? heres my opinion
from what iv drove the novas are faster not a lot but quicker n lighter?TRY PUSHING THEM?
and yes obviously the new corsa it is C?? (with lights up the back window) has all the advatage being newer and i wasnt gonna include it but hey what the hell it wouldnt be fair otherwise cos im sure there are more 2ltr novas kicking about than rich sxi boys cruseing around with girls cars?? What do you guys think??
"PLEASE NO 1 CALL ME NAMES AND SAY CORSA IS THE NEW NOVA I KNOW ALL THE POLITICS ITS JUST A BIT OF FUN"
so c`mon fellas do me proud. (i`m not bias at all honest)

·
CavWeb's Official Penis!
5,913 Posts
Prefer Novas but very hard to find a good shell.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for your opinion yeah i agree i allways thought the corsa looked like a ladybird!!! allways a good subject this one lol.. is it just me but i like the arches on a nova. (bit like that old delta rally car). keep em comeing.....

·
Premium Member
5,763 Posts
Nova for me- Corsas are as common as Novas used to be. A clean original Nova still looks the nuts. Saw a mint, bog standard 1.3SR on sunday night up at Fez, no idea whos it is but looks factory fresh

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah a fresh nova ahhhh its like homer and douhnuts lol..
c`mon weres the corsa defence??
i`ll defend it by agreeing with everything with the above.
A guy once said to me "No u cant say that about the corsa cos its the new nova" "YEAH ANO" i said "BUT ITS A GIRLS CAR" i never said there was anything wrong with em. That leads me to belive us guys would still go for a nova even if they were slower. anyway my piont being if vaux did do a new uk nova i`d be very excited, i`m talking like when the new mini came out excited!

·
Premium Member
5,763 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hey that not fair my pics wont do that lol........ c`mon theres some nice corsa owners out there slow, maybe. but nice c`mon laydees!!.. about now were gonna get some daft saxo owner jump in lol, hey as long as long as ur a girl is a valid opinion.

·
Registered
93 Posts
ITS GOT TO BE THE NOVA FOR ME :Cool2:
ITS A LITTLE PIECE OF MOTOR SPORT HISTORY

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The Corsa took over from the Nova. Some say Vauxhall ditched the name Nova because it got some much pi55 taken out of in Spain, where "No va" translates as "doesn't go".

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
u took the words out of my mouth with the granny REF LOL just how i felt.. thatnks for the spanish tip m8 i never new that they sell em somewere els under the corsa name dont they! or is it the nova name aaaaaaaghhh !ano realy! witch ones best i cant wait for round too were are all the lady owners?? c`mon.. before round two it mite get technical

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
nice

i` Look 4ward to ur pis m8 altho i know what u mean... anymore honest nova owners ?????

·
Registered
7 Posts
i own a nova sri and a corsa sri and the girls do like the corsa more but i rolled the corsa :shame: . it has to b the nova 4 me after ownin bouth cars nova v v fast compare corsa even b4 cam manafold etc. and its still in 1 peice.:bananasmi

1 - 19 of 19 Posts