Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As title, if I'm right in believing you need a premium console to play live online, I want one of those!

Been looking around on eBay but if anyone has one they're looking to get rid of it's worth having a look here too!

It'd be nice if it had a headset, wireless controller, and a game or two - but I'm open to suggestions.

Anyone got one they're getting rid of?

·
Premium Member
485 Posts
ive got an xbox 360 core pack brand new in box havent even broken the seal on the box,dunno if thats any good to you £150 o.n.o plus any post and packing costs.

·
Premium Member
17,488 Posts
Is it right though that with a core pack you can't play live online?
With Core you can play online - but you'd have to buy a headset if you wanted to talk to people, and can't remember if the Core comes with a Hard drive, if not you'd have to buy a memory card to save games to. Plus no HD componenet cable IIRC, and no wireless controller.

·
xbox enthusiast
1,531 Posts
core can go online and with upgrades can be made the same as the premium but you are better off buying a premium from the off (so long as it was full price.. at 150 the difference is negligable)

·
Respect mah authoritah!
4,994 Posts
premium is the better one to go for. or depending how much your budget will stretch wait until the elite comes out, you get 100 extra gig, black console etc, hdmi interface for starters. better console imo.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts