Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I Eat Speed
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone going to trax have a wing wirror panel, for the passengers side. I just fitted my new mirrors and the drivers side came off fine but the passengers side wouldn't come. Then it snapped. And it was still half on the car.

Picture shows what i'm after. If someone who's braking a cav could take one to trax for me to have i'll buy you a pint to say thanks :Cool2:

·
Premium Member
4,028 Posts
u want a standard cavalier cover? If so, i have one here in primer, good as new. yours for a fiver.

·
I Eat Speed
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
In primer? It's just the plastic cover, should just come in black like normal. It's the interior panel i'm after, sorry should have made it clearer.

PS Thanks for your help earlier Sy, it's all fitted now. My neighbour just came into the garage and asked me where the sensor goes "umm before the cat" was all i knew :lmao:

·
Premium Member
4,028 Posts
ah i know what you mean now! The spares of them i have are both broken. :(

No problem mate, glad it all works ok. Does the car feel any better?

·
I Eat Speed
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not much difference in the lower revs but makes a bit of a difference when it's really getting pushed.

And bump really want a cover in time for trax :( please

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
I`ll almost certainly have one of each side here mate, assuming pre-facelift are the same? Can post out if wanted as I`m quite a way from you I think.

·
I Eat Speed
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Really really hoping i can get one for this weekend, but it's not looking too likely. If anyone sees this topic and is going to billing/trax PLEASE bring one along with you if you have a spare one, i may not see this topic again (get up in the morning and run to car and go lol)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts