Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.

Im in need of the following.... Though im not looking to purchase until around the 10th of September - when im paid. lol.

1. Trasducer thingy for the senny Digital dash... Basically ive got a V6 Cav CDX and need the right wire to link it up... I have both a senny digital dash and a GTE digital dash...i dont care which one i use, but i need the transducer to make at least one work - Not essential though

2. Front Exhaust Manifold to suit C25XE engine fitted to a 95 CDX Cav, model has Air Con - Not sure if it makes a difference...Doesnt need to be immaculate, but is needed urgently as a stud has snapped in it and drilling it out made things worse

3. Electric aerial - In full working order please...mine is fubar and i would like to replace it with one that works

4. No longer required.

5. Drivers front headlamp - Lense must be in perfect order without stone chips or cracking - Would be interested in a pair, if they are matched...as both my headlamps are originals...i might be getting new ones yet though.

I realise i can get most of this on ebay, but because im having to wait til im paid i cant bid as i see stuff, and well most of you will probably have stuff laying around and its some beer/mod money for you aint it!

PM me if you can help, or post in here, Ill add to the list as i remember stuff. lol

Thanks in advance. :)

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
These are sorted now mate, sorry i didnt update the list...Thanks for getting in touch though, much appreciated. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts