·
Premium Member
6,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm after the plugs with a bit of wiring for

Traction Control switch
Air con switch
Air recirculation switch

I just want to make them light up so need the plugs with a bit of wiring. I don't need the switches themselves.

Anyone?

·
Premium Member
6,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Would "later" be before Sunday? :D If so, I can just pick them up when I come down.

Let me know either way and I'll speak to Jon and letboy if you can't find any :Cool2:

·
Missing the Booooossst!!!! :-(
8,709 Posts
scharatz said:
Would "later" be before Sunday? :D If so, I can just pick them up when I come down.

Let me know either way and I'll speak to Jon and letboy if you can't find any :Cool2:
Yes,

This afternoon or tomorrow chap.

Will let u know for def Sat if I've managed to get anything!... :Cool2:

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Jon Mc V6` said:
I've got a half butchered cav loom in the garage, I can take a look tonight and let you know in case Pete can't sort you out
Had a look mate, but the loom doesn't have the wiring for aircon or recirc as it was a pauper cesaro spec V6:shame:

·
Premium Member
6,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Jon Mc V6` said:
Had a look mate, but the loom doesn't have the wiring for aircon or recirc as it was a pauper cesaro spec V6:shame:
Not to worry mate. What about the TC ?

·
Missing the Booooossst!!!! :-(
8,709 Posts
Jon Mc V6` said:
every single one I looked at today was the same. :shame:

·
Premium Member
6,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
For the two A/C switches, could I use the plug/loom from another switch? Say, the rear screen demister?

All I want to do is make them light up, so as long as there are wires where the ground and the light live go, it should be fine, right?

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
scharatz said:
For the two A/C switches, could I use the plug/loom from another switch? Say, the rear screen demister?

All I want to do is make them light up, so as long as there are wires where the ground and the light live go, it should be fine, right?
I can do that, I've got 2 random switch plugs in front of me with 4 wire coming out of each and a TC switch, ant good to you:Cool2:

·
Premium Member
6,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Jon Mc V6` said:
I can do that, I've got 2 random switch plugs in front of me with 4 wire coming out of each and a TC switch, ant good to you:Cool2:
PM sent :Cool2:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts