Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
vxon's biggest *****
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need the bar that gets screwed into the floor off these seats, when i took them out of the other nova i only undone the 4 little bolts from under the seat itself :shame: now i cant put them in any car :grrr

·
vxon's biggest *****
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DaveMarshall said:
Do you mean the seat subframes? If so I got a pair here £30.00 PM me.
a bit too pricey at the moment:grrr but thanx anayway :Cool2:

·
vxon's biggest *****
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i need the TUBULAR CROSSMEMBER that secures the front seats to the floor :Cool2: neither seats have bars so i need 2 please :mmmm

·
vxon's biggest *****
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
CavHopper said:
Cant you take them off of the seats you are replacing?
unfortunetly their different shape seats

·
8v Power!
10,748 Posts
you got the nova then? :D

·
vxon's biggest *****
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Envoy CDX said:
you got the nova then? :D
NO :grrr
but when i get a nova all my red/grey interior is going in it for definate :Cool2:

i fell in love with red 1400 sr with all the red/grey stuff in it when i was a teenager and promised myself one :lmao: oneday anyway

·
Kind of a big deal......
6,540 Posts
porchie said:
unfortunetly their different shape seats
AFAIK the subframes are the same though? Have a good look at the bottom of both sets of seats, you should be able to swap them over. Its a while since I looked at any though tbh!

·
vxon's biggest *****
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
CavHopper said:
AFAIK the subframes are the same though? Have a good look at the bottom of both sets of seats, you should be able to swap them over. Its a while since I looked at any though tbh!
i did look but not tidy :shame: i will be in the garage in the morning having a proper look thanx :Cool2:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts