Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for a mk1 coupe as a project/restoration car. Ideally want to spend up to £400. Within reason the condition is not important, obviously i want something that has potential and is managable.

Must be complete and preferably a runner. Tax and test not required.

Will collect from York or Liverpool so ideally any cars for sale will be within the North of England.

Please PM me if you know of any forsale or if you have spied one on your travels

Thanks in advance
Steve. :Cool2:

·
Premium Member
5,005 Posts
Im looking for a mk1 coupe as a project/restoration car. Ideally want to spend up to £400. Within reason the condition is not important, obviously i want something that has potential and is managable.

Must be complete and preferably a runner. Tax and test not required.

Will collect from York or Liverpool so ideally any cars for sale will be within the North of England.

Please PM me if you know of any forsale or if you have spied one on your travels

Thanks in advance
Steve. :Cool2:
Or a manta ? I know where there's a delapidated manta in someones garden in Southport parked next to a mk2 cav.

It's on one of the side roads off sussex road. Can't remember which thou, it was 2 door down from my wife's sister's friends house and I had to go and pick them up at 2 in the morning when the taxi failed to show.

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse....zm=0&scale=5000&multimap.x=336&multimap.y=277

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Or a manta ? I know where there's a delapidated manta in someones garden in Southport parked next to a mk2 cav.

It's on one of the side roads off sussex road. Can't remember which thou, it was 2 door down from my wife's sister's friends house and I had to go and pick them up at 2 in the morning when the taxi failed to show.

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse....zm=0&scale=5000&multimap.x=336&multimap.y=277
Hmmmm, looks like a kerb crawling mission is in order. :bust:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts