Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi as you can see from my avatar my car is very dark but i have light interior and i am now looking to change it all dark (black) if anyone can help, i am basically looking for most things in the car but here goes of top of my head:
front seats and back seats from hatchback mk3 in black
doorcards
carpet
dash and all surrounding bits
black tinted windows
electric front windows
and back if i can:cool:
also looking for an electric aerial
and if anyone else can think of owt i've missed then give me prices on them too:Cool2:
i am looking for close to myself as i don't really want to travel too far and i am willing to px my own interior if anyone would rather have a light interior instead:Cool2:

·
Kind of a big deal......
6,540 Posts
I have a SRI black set of seats mate, drivers seat a bit worn as usual but yours for £10

Also have complete front elecy window setup, regs, door looms, floor loom and switch for £20.

Also all black interior plastics, except for the dash itself for £10

Could meet halfway for fuel cost......

·
Jeff fa faaa
8,454 Posts
might have a electric aerial buried in the spares cupboard,i'll have a look later for ya..:up:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have a SRI black set of seats mate, drivers seat a bit worn as usual but yours for £10

Also have complete front elecy window setup, regs, door looms, floor loom and switch for £20.

Also all black interior plastics, except for the dash itself for £10

Could meet halfway for fuel cost......

hiya and thanks for the fast reply, i shall ask my hubby when he gets in and send you a message to let you know, cheers mate:Cool2:

·
Premium Member
4,028 Posts
i've got a full leather interior here if it's any good to you? No idea how far away you are tho.

·
Premium Member
4,028 Posts
looking for £100. Doesn't matter whether it's a saloon or hatch, it'll fit unless you own a GSi, 4x4 or Turbo (different floorpan), but originally yes it came from a hatch and will fit straight in.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.