Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As above! Needs to have some MOT.

Looking to spend around £800, maybe more for the right car!

·
Premium Member
5,763 Posts
Seems everyone is after a GSI at the minute- one or two decent ones popping up on E-bay amongst the crates that are on there

·
Registered
26 Posts
alrite mate,thinking about selling ma cav redtop sri (1993),i know it says you want a gsi but to be honest its hard finding one with no rust or chassis rot lol so thought u mite be interested in my cav?
L reg cav sri redtop,in satin pearlescent metallic,86.000miles,t+t,full ram air force fed induction kit,tinted windows,lowered 50mm on full spax springs,15"fox racing multispoke alloys,front 92spec recaro bucket seats,colour coded dash,gsi black interior apart from back seat bench which ive not had trimmed yet,160w pioneer components in doors built in domes,rear 9x9 250w components on re-felted black parcelshelf,i also have a £250 sony stereo and about £350 bass box consisting of 2 600watt kenwood subs,1 800watt kenwood amp and 1 1.5 farrad pro powercap,box has gold terminal blocks and gold inline fuse aswell,id want £800 without the stereo and box,ill leave the full ice install in for £1050 for the car+ice...get in touch if u are interested or want some pictures....cheers

·
Registered
26 Posts
the cars in good condition apart from stone chips on the front and a few very light scratches which would easily be t-cutted out...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts