Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Premium Member
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as above

i need the small flexible bit of hose that goes from the throttle body to the air flow meter.

the bit with the air temp sensor in.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.