Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a vectra c 2.2 sri and have owned it for 3 years,its only done 71k miles and i love it but lately its been pulling to the left under braking and pulls to the right when accelerating. Ive changed the brakes as the left was binding and changed the drop links as it was clunky for a bit,any ideas b4 i spend money?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sadly I don't have the resources to get it up in the air,I've checked the calipers and they seem fine as well as most of the rest as I checked the shocks and mounts b4 doing the droplinks,tracking might be an idea though as there are a lot of big potholes in Norwich lol

·
Premium Member
1,345 Posts
£15 will get you a front wheel alignment with my new best friends "National Tyre", go on their site and print/take a pic of the discount voucher before you go though.

I took mine in a few weeks ago, and the lads let me take a good look under the car whilst they where doing it, Tres handy (y)

Pete

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have a vectra c 2.2 sri and have owned it for 3 years,its only done 71k miles and i love it but lately its been pulling to the left under braking and pulls to the right when accelerating. Ive changed the brakes as the left was binding and changed the drop links as it was clunky for a bit,any ideas b4 i spend money?
Hi, I had this a few years back with my old vectra b. Turned out both front wish bone inboard bushes had had it, not enough to show up by pulling at the wheel but with a jimmy bar they were all over the show. Hth

·
Registered
122 Posts
Anything in the front can cause that, as said check for worn out parts and replace then check camber and toe. you can do that yourself if the garage floor is level. Are the tyres worn out evenly? Taht can give you some indication if the tyre angles are incorrect.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts