Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:bananasmi how do i get a signature at the bottom of my messages and how do i get the picture at the top, or a picture in the main message?

·
Premium Member
1,811 Posts
Add signature in the User CP section - top left of the screen, on the menu thing along top of the pages.

get picture in message/thread by uploading it to www.photobucket.com [or some other image hosting sites; like imageshack etc] - and then copying in the image tags.

as to an avatar by your name - 150 posts (and those in the Shed dont count), or become full (fee paying) member.

·
VxOn's Nissan Advocate
1,324 Posts
hi mate. post this in community central rather than in the tekky bit:Cool2:

i'll tell you anyway tho:lmao:

For a signature go to 'User CP' on the bar at the top of the page.
http://www.cavweb-forums.co.uk/usercp.php

down the left hand side is a list of options, one of which is 'edit signature'

A picture at the top is known as an 'avatar' but you cant have one of those until you have posted at least 250 times. once you have done this you can change it in the user cp by clicking 'edit avatar' down the left handside (same as above)

To post pics in a thread (of your car etc) go to www.imageshack.us, they allow you to upload pics, and an image resizer is available to download from there should you need it.

Hope this helps

·
VXON SirTalkalot
4,635 Posts
stuart002 said:
A picture at the top is known as an 'avatar' but you cant have one of those until you have posted at least 250 times.
cough, 150 irc

·
Premium Member
10,875 Posts
Snail said:
cough, 150 irc
You'd know, u did that in a day when u first joined! :lmao:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts