Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
W reg 2000 Renault Laguna Alize 1.6 16v in Midnight Blue. 76k on the clock currently declared SORN but has a full MOT as it flew straight through this morning.

It has:
Electric windows (front)
Electric mirrors
Electric Sunroof
Remote central locking and immobiliser
Rear spoiler
Front fogs
Air conditioning
Driver, passenger and seat airbags
Adjustable steering wheel
Radio cassette with remote control
Group 9 insurance

Its clean for its age, but has a dent in the passenger sill where a low tree stump was caught by the previous owner coupled with a couple of scratches. The bowden cable for the air distribution dial has kinked and so the air distribution dial will turn not not physically adjust the direction. Its currently sat in between the vents and the screen which is all you really need. The leather on the steering wheel has aged slightly and there are a couple of small and hardly noticeable fag burns on the driver's seat. Everything works as it should and with a good polish, it would come up a treat. . .oh, and it lost a hubcap this morning on the way to the MOT station, spent the best part of the morning trying to track where the bloody thing went. Pics:

And the damaged sill (nothing major and not rusting):

I've got this up on Ebay at the moment, looking for £800. I have some better quality pictures taken today which I'll post up in a bit

1 - 4 of 4 Posts